Best Halloween Family Costume Ideas for 2013
I feel like every day is Halloween at my house. We have a box full of costumes that the boys play with all year. The past few years the boys wanted to have matching Halloween family costumes. I’m going to keep doing it as long as I can. It makes for good conversation and great family photos. Here are our Best Halloween Family Costume ideas for 2013. Please comment with any ideas your family has:
- Peter Pan & Jake and the Neverland Pirates – This is what we are doing this year – Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Jake, Skully (the pirate bird – our baby is going to be Skully), Wendy, Tinkerbell (perfect for a baby), John, Michael, Crocodile with Clock
- Disney Prince and Princesses – Aurora from Snow White, Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel the little mermaid, Aladdin, Jasmine, Belle, Rapunzel, Pochahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Merida
- Dr. Seuss – Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 & Thing 2 (great for twins), Horton
- Super Heroes – Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Wonder-woman, Super-girl, , Wolverine, Green Lantern, Spider-woman. This is what are family did last year and we got a lot of compliments.
- Sesame Street – Elmo, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, Zoey, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird, Oscar The Grouch, Rosita, Telly Monster, Count Von Count
- Super Mario Bros – Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, Baby Mushroom, Wario
- Angry Birds or Bad Piggies – Red Bird, Blue Bird, Yellow Bird, Black Bird, White Bird… I can go on and on plus the bad pigs.
- Star Wars – Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Yoda (Baby), Luke
- Toy Story – Woody, Jessie, Buzz Lightyear, Green Army Men, Alien (Baby)
- Wild West – Cowboys and Cowgirls
- M&Ms – Your family can be M&Ms of different colors
- Crayons – Your family can be crayons of different colors
- 50s or Grease Theme – Poodle Skirts, slicked back hair, jeans and leather jackets. Mom and Dad can be Danny and Sandy.
- Winnie the Pooh – Winnie, Kanga (Mom), Roo (Baby), Christopher Robin, Tigger, Piglet (baby), Rabbit, Eeyore, Owl, Bees, Honey-pots, Heffalump, Darby
- Military Family – Navy, Army, Navy Seals, Army Rangers, Marines, Delta Forces, Air Force, Coast Guard – You could all be different forces or you can all be the same.
- 70s Family Costumes – If you are feeling groovy this year, try dressing up in 70s form – fluorescent colors, bell-bottoms and big flowers.
- Pirate Family Costumes – Since I have a house of three boys, this is one of the favorite costumes in my house.
- Native American / Indian Family Costumes – My boys love dressing up as native americans! It would also be great for the princesses in the house!
- Vampire Family Costumes – Everyone in the family can be a vampire. This is good for families with older children.
Halloween Sharelooms Ideas
- Photo Slideshow – Photos of your Family Costumes through the Year
- Photo Books – Create a collection of all of your Halloween photos through the years in a Custom Photo Book.
- Home Movies – We can compile all of your Halloween Home Movies and create a really cool family documentary.
- Family Website – We can create a private family web-site to share your Halloween photos and videos with family and friends all over the world.
MAKE SURE TO TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS AND HOME MOVIES!
For pricing or answers to specific questions, contact Sharelooms at email@example.com or call 858-461-9123 to Start Sharing Today. Please make sure to add Sharelooms to your address box or check your junk mail for a response.