Halloween Family Fun
Sharelooms has been scouring Pinterest for the best ideas for Halloween Family Fun for your children and grandchildren. There are ideas for some yummy Halloween snacks (healthy and special occasion), Halloween decorations and Halloween crafts. Create and share your family Halloween traditions.
Some Halloween ideas that our kids and Mommy are most excited to try are:
- Cutting eyes in toilet paper or paper towel rolls and putting glow sticks in them
- Apple slices that look like teeth
- Frozen Boo-nana pops
- Peeps Brownie S-Mores
- Pretzel and Cheese Witch Brooms
Healthy trick-or-treats Ideas:
- Tangerines with jack-o-lantern faces
- Mandarin cups with jack-o-lantern faces
Halloween Family Traditions:
What are your families Halloween traditions? Please share in our comments section. Also, share your favorite family Halloween photos on our Facebook page and you might see them on our website too!